Microsoft Office Tutorials
- Worksheet Depot, , a resource centre for students studying computer applications as part of a Basic computer, an Information and Communication Technology (ICT), or ECDL course. This eLearning site contains video tutorials, simulations, quizzes, blog posts and worksheets that will help you with your studies.
- Quick View Help PDF Sheets on Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint etc. printable.
- The Microsoft Office suite is an essential collection of desktop applications that includes Word for documents, Excel for spreadsheets, PowerPoint for presentations, Access for databases, and much more. Choose your version of Microsoft Office to begin learning today!
- Earlier Microsoft Tutorials with downloadable word docs.
- You can use this free online tutorial to learn Microsoft Word 2007.
- Microsoft Word 2007 to 2013 This is a full and free computer course for Microsoft Word 2007 to 2013. It is designed for complete beginners.
- Outlook 2007 training courses and tutorials.
- How to Set Up Outlook 2007 for Windows to Send and Receive Email (Wizard). Or use the tutorial in this website: Setting up Microsoft Outlook to check your mail.
- Word 2007 is the word processing software in the Microsoft 2007 Office suite that allows you to easily create a variety of professional-looking documents using features such as themes, styles, and SmartArt.
- Microsoft Access 2013 is a relational database application in the Microsoft 2013 Office suite that lets you enter, manage and run reports on large amounts of data.
- You can use this free online tutorial to learn Microsoft Access 2007
- Free templates for Microsoft Office..
- Whether you’re completely new to Microsoft Office or are just looking to refresh your skills for a potential job or the one you’re already in, you’re in the right spot you can learn the basics and more of Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word. You’ll also learn tips, tricks, shortcuts, and more to better use these programs in work and life. Let’s get started!
Free Basic Training For MS Office 2016 Users
Office Training roadmap download one or more “roadmap” diagrams. There are separate roadmaps for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and so on, and they’re in PDF format. Each roadmap is a list of program features, arranged in a sensible order for learning. You can print out the roadmap, put it on your wall, and tick off each feature as you learn about it. The best bit, however, is that the roadmaps are interactive. Click on each topic in the PDF file and you get to watch a video that teaches you about the particular feature.
Windows Computer Tutorials
- This is the most extensive and comprehensive guide to troubleshooting and solving common problems in Windows 10.
- Windows 10: Interactive Tutorial for new users
- Basic Tutorials for new computer users
- Some useful info for everyday use.
- GCF learnFree.org Learning Source.all technology topics including how to use a computer, how to use different versions of Word etc..
- Free Computer tutorials, for Beginner and Senior Users
- MindFlash Online Computer Tutorials.A list of Computer Skills Training Resources on: Basic computing, Typing skills, Using the Mouse, Internet, Emails etc..
- Home & Learn.free computer courses and tutorials site. All the courses are aimed at complete beginners
- Jan,s Computer Basics.The goal is to learn enough that you can follow along as computer technology becomes more and more important in our world.
- Senior’s Guide to Computers Home, Accessibility, Audio, Backup your Data, Basics, Email, Glossary, Hardware, Internet, Resources, Security, Software.
- Internet Services Deals. Tutorial: How To Use Emails
- Gmail – How to use Gmail.
- Print Screen tutorial
- Technology Skills Self-Assessment
- Mapcon. A Senior’s Guide to Using Computers and Software.
- These 30+ Windows 10 tips and tricks will help you navigate through the new Windows 10 interface. Whether you’re new to Windows 10 or have been using it awhile, you’ll likely find things here to make using Windows 10 easier and faster.
- Baycon Group. provides tutorials on a growing list of computer-related topics
- Think Tutorials, using photos on Microsoft Office 2007, Photoshop, Social Media to communication tools and many more…..
- Free Online Courses and Certification: Will need to register.
Typing and Keyboarding: Practice, Games, and Lessons
TypingWeb.com: Learn to Type with Free Lessons, Games & Certifications
- Skillful Seniors.Touch typing To learn, practice, and improve your speed of touch typing
- GCFlearnFree Typing: Learn to Type with Free Lessons. Click on Launch Activity. Allow time for program to load.
- Typing Tutor, Learn how to use your keyboard in a fun and entertaining way for absolutely free
- 11 free on line typing practices.
- Typing Web: Learn to Type Free to register. Allow time for the program to load.
- Online free typing: Select the lesson on the right and click on Start.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: This document is devoted to using the keyboard instead of the mouse to perform tasks within applications.
- What are the F1 through F12 keys? Here’s a quick roundup of what F1 through F12 do. I use F2 the most to rename files, and now I know what all the others do. Useful information for keyboard aficionados.
- Getting the most out of your windows Keyboard
Computer Mouse Tutorials
- Skillful Seniors. Learn the basics mouse skills! You need these skills to work in any computer program
- BBC Computer Mouse basic, Practise single clicking, double clicking and dragging.
- Mousing around tutorials on how to use the computer mouse
- Computer Mouse Tutorial, Mesa Public Library’s Computer Mouse and Keyboard Tutorial.
- Mouse Exercises If you are new to using a mouse, it may take a little practice to get the hang of it. Here are some simple exercises to help you get acquainted. (Exercises can be repeated by using the browser’s Refresh button)
- Mouse Games, Practice your mouse skills with some of these internet games:
- Mouse Concentration, There are 36 squares on the game board. Try to make a match by clicking on any two squares:
- Practice your Computer mouse, Everyone loves to pop bubbles – and Peter Pickle is no exception! While out on a picnic (or maybe a picklenick!) with his dad, this pickle needs your help to pop each and every one of those bubbles..
- Jan’s Working with Windows:, Before you can explore Windows much, you must know how to use your mouse. Your mouse is a pointing device..
Spreadsheets: How to use Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel is an electronic spreadsheet. As with a paper spreadsheet, you can use Excel to organize your data into rows and columns and to perform mathematical calculations.
- This tutorial teaches you how to create an Excel spreadsheets.
- This website teaches the basic of Excel.
- Basic and advanced features of Microsoft Excel 2013. This course consists of richly illustrated lessons and examples.
- Excel Tutorials on the net. Free easy to follow tutorial (Introduction, Basics, Functions and Data Analysis) teaches you how to use Excel.
- Quick View Help PDF Sheets on Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint etc. printable.
- Learn to use Excel 2013 with a free step by step illustrated training course.
- Excel Tips – Solutions to Specific Excel Problems or Tasks.
- Excel-Easy.com. Offering tutorial (Introduction, Basics, Functions, Data Analysis and VBA) on how to use Excel.
- Microsoft Excel 2007 to 2013 Course: This is a full and free computer course for Microsoft Excel 2007 to 2013. For those who have older versions of Excel (versions up to 2003) then your tutorials are also available.
- How to make a chart in Excel from two or more different sheets
- Looking to get better at Excel? For free? This Website delivers free online course for Excel 2016. The training gives you a strong foundation and understanding of Excel – in just about a week.
Online Graphic Design program
- Fotor is a really neat system for designing graphics such as book covers, cards, posters, header images for your Twitter or Facebook account, and much more. It’s available as a downloadable program for Windows, Android and Apple, but the online web-based version will suffice in most cases and is much easier to get started with.
- Use Canva’s drag-and-drop feature to design consistently stunning presentations, social media graphics, and more with thousands of beautiful layouts. Some layouts need payment but they are plenty free.
- PosterMyWall: Create amazing Posters & Flyers in minutes
Thousands of templates, free downloads and easy tools!
- Creately is a web-based system that lets you design all sorts of graphics, with lots of ready-to-use templates, nothing to install. You can then save your finished work as an image or a PDF file.
- Next time you need to create an invitation or poster, for example, try Crello out. It’s free, although there are also some premium features too.
- If you need a logo, take a look at Design Evo, Its a clever free web-based system that’s purely for designing logos. Choose from the huge collection of images and typefaces, move things around, select colour scheme, and then view your logo on mockups. When happy download for free.
- Just sign up at www.snappa.io and choose a template as a starting point. Then adapt, tweak, complement and edit it until it looks the way you want.
- Be Funky: Just upload a photo, then move the sliders to apply your chosen effects. Unusually for such systems, you can apply the effect to either the entire image or just a selection.
- Pixelstalk: Tons of free wallpaper to download.
- Labeley.com: Free app for designing stickers, tags and labels (kids, beer, wine, holidays, etc)
- Need help to design the ticket go to this website: DesktopSupplies.com and search “Templates”.
- A Great Vector Drawing Program. Online And Completely Free. Vectr, use online or download.
- Free Fonts to download.
- Logo Design and Name Generator
Smart Phone Tutorials
These tutorials can also be used for computer tablets with the same software.
- Learn to use Windows Mobile Phone(Recommended, easy to use and more for your money)
- Learn to use an Android Mobile Phone or Tablet. ( More apps available)
- Learn to use an iPhone or an iPad ( Expensive, but easy to use)
- Simple yet effective software to download for transferring content between android and ios and even edit your smartphone or Ipad/Iphone: Recommended especially for Ipads: Syncios
- Free PDF to Excel app for your ipad or iphone. Also converts Gmail attachments and files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and OneDrive.
Remotely Reset your Iphone/IpadIphone or Ipad stolen : Easy to reset it remotely, instructions onthis website using your Apple log in details.
Useful Stuff to do on your PC
- Want to create 3D text effects, Don’t worry. Loads of web-based systems that will do it for you. Here is a site that has collected the lot of them into a single place.
- play at producing and directing your own short video. It’s really quick, easy, and a fun way to produce impressive results.
- Free to use beautiful images can be found on this website Pixabay, great for a project or a website.
- Free Graphics for Do It Yourselfers, crafters, and everyone else
- The Graphics Fairy offers up over 5,000 free graphics, many of them vintage style, for anyone to use in various projects. All graphics are free to use for projects created for resale or your own creations, with the request not to use more than six images in one project. There’s a premium membership plan for some images.
- How to set up a new Gmail Email.
- How to Send Large Files Online For Free.
- Basic HTML tutorials : useful to create or edit a basic HTML website.
- 46 Creative & Free Drop Down Menus in HTML5 and CS3
- 4 Online Tools to Instantly Create Invoices.
- Over Run by emails? Easy to unsubscribed from the ones you don,t want using this website: Unroll.Me
- Creating Sequential Order Tickets in Publisher is easy using this website: Tutorial
- Free Old Time Radio Shows from “The Golden Age of Radio!” Relax and turn up your speakers.
- All Compositions – Listening Library – The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra
- How to Import Your Google Contacts to Your iCloud Account: This is where you can edit your contacts on your Apple iCloud device such as an Iphone or Ipad.
- Free Old Black & White Movies:
- are mostly public domain films with expired copyright. way.
- How to embed a Google Map on your website with multiple markers on it. Or you can download a PDF with instructions.
- How to transfer your Phone contacts:
- Need to transfer a copy of your contacts from your Android phone to an IPhone or IPad (to use FaceTime or Viber) try this website.
- Create your own useful and beautiful maps with this free site – it’s easy to use and has some great features.
- How to transfer your contacts from your Android or iPhone to your iPad (useful to use viber on your ipad)
- How to get good Password protection
- With PQDT Open, you can read the full text of open access dissertations and theses free of charge.
Need a Website?
So you need a website but have no coding skills or software? No problem, some of the easiest & free Webpage Creators Online are below. Well free if you keep their subdomain on to yours. To get rid of the subdomain and purchase or use your own domain its usually from about €60 a year.
- Weebly.com – Free hosting without limitations, unlimited number of pages and even opportunity to create basic online store but with 3% transaction fee.
- Jimdo.com – Online store to sell only 5 items but without any transaction fees. 500MB of storage
- Moonfruit.com – 1 website with max 15 pages on a second level domain, 20MB of storage and 1GB bandwidth, no customer support and some Moonfruit ads. Their software automatically creates a mobile optimized version and can push your entire shop into Facebook with just a few clicks.
- Wix.com – Free hosting your free website built on WIX will have second level domain, limited to 500MB storage space and to 1G bandwidth, built-in Google Analytics, quality support and Wix brand ads on all pages of your website.
- Websitebuilder.com – hundreds of gorgeous website templates cover many popular categories. Will add a banner in the footer and give you a free sub-domain name.
- Imcreator.com – 50MB of storage, regularly updated collection of website templates.
- Yola.com – 5 websites on one account and no banner and pop-up ads, quality customer support, build-in website statistic and 1GB storage per site!
- Emyspot.com – No limits in number of pages and size of bandwidth
- Webs.com – 1 website with ads as well as mobile version of your website also with ads, limited to 500MB bandwidth and 40MB storage space & online store.
- Sitebuilder.com – impressive collection of free professionally designed website templates can add a Blog will come with a promotional banner in a footer.
- WordPress: Can be pretty complicating to edit. Here is a youtube tutorial on How to create a WordPress Website. Or check out out this tutorial – how to create a dreamweaver website
- Broken Links Checker for your Website.
10 best websites to watch documentaries online for free.
All of these websites offer hundreds of documentaries which you can watch right on your browser.
Docur is probably one of the best website to watch documentaries online for free. There are 15 different categories for the documentaries such as Sport, Conspiracy, War, History, Music, Engineering, Gaming, Crime, etc.
Documentary Heaven is another free website which can be used to watch free documentaries online. It comes with tons of documentaries which you can browse from more than 35 categories including Activist, Archaeology, Atheism, Business, Celebrity, Evolution, Drugs, History, etc.
Free Documentaries also offers hundreds of documentaries which you can watch for free. The documentaries are available in 14 categories such as Banking & Economy, Civil Rights, Health, Internet & Media, Religious, Military & War, and more.
Documentary Tube comes with dozens of free documentaries which are divided into more than 40 categories like Gaming, Love, Medicine, Justice, Indie, Lifestyle, Gambling, Nature, and more.
Documentary Storm has more than 20 categories with free documentaries such as Politics, Money, Psychology, Mockumentaries, Culture, Society, War, etc.
Documentary Lovers is another free website with tons of documentaries which you can watch online. It divides the documentaries into 14 distinct categories like Environment, Economics, Inspirational, Animals, etc.
Top Documentary Films is another free website which bundles hundreds of documentaries for you to watch. There are more than 20 categories like 9/11, Mystery, Nature, Art & Artists, Biography, Crime, Philosophy, Comedy, etc.
Snag Films is another useful website which actually offers more than 10,000 movies which you can watch for free. Among these movies, there are tons of awesome documentaries categorized into Science, History, Nature, Pop Culture, Politics, and Biography.
Films For Action is another simple and free website which has hundreds of popular documentaries which you can watch online. The documentaries can be browsed from 30+ categories like Big Ideas, Cities, Community, Education, Empire, Permaculture, Vision, and so on.
The Documentary Network can also be used to watch over 1000 documentaries online for free. You can browse the documentaries from 28 different categories such as Sports, Science & Research, Nature, Art, Politics, Technology & Innovation, etc.
The Great Big Story makes the world a little bit smaller by bringing overlooked, unexpected, and amazing stories from over 80 countries through documentaries that range in length from brief (less than two minutes) to short films.
The site has a new story each day, and the videos in each section offer a wide selection to choose from. Videos are divided into sections: Planet Earth, Flavors, Origins, Frontiers, and Human Condition. There’s also a ‘Playlists’ section where you’ll find videos in categories like Great Big Historias, Funk Plus One, Beyond Paradise, Eyes on Africa and the history of video games.
USB Memory Key
The USB Memory Key is a portable storage device that plugs directly into the USB port of your notebook or desktop. The size of a pen, the Memory Key can hold larger quantities of data than traditional floppies (ranging from 1GB to 32GB, and even bigger at time goes on ), and does not require drivers or a separate power source. An active device with its own central processing unit (CPU), the USB Memory Key is capable of directly supporting and running multiple applications.
Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed? No problem! Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, USB stick, or MP3 player. And it’s free!
From the same makers of Recuva is another great software CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system – allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space.